Self-Empowerment for Resilient Families
The Self-Empowerment for Resilient Families (SERF) program seeks to help Shelby County residents progress toward living their best lives and achieve goals they set out for themselves to plan for the future.
Participants/families will work with SERF coaches to help establish their identified goals using attainable and appropriate resources.
The SERF Program consists of 5 coaching tracks to help participants meet their goals.
The SERF Program offers the following training classes through the coaching tracks that are provided by our Community Partners:
- Workplace Readiness
- Financial Management
- Parenting Support
- Healthy Relationships
- Life Skiills
- Participant must be a resident of Shelby County
- Income below the 200% Federal Poverty Income Index
- Committed to attaining economic security
- Willing to participate in a program orientation to learn more about program expectations
- Willing to sign a commitment agreement to advance in the process
CSBG INCOME GUIDELINES FOR FY 2022
(EFFECTIVE October 1, 2021)
200% Federal Poverty Guidelines
|People in Household||Annual Income||Monthly Income|
|For Each Additional Person Add:||$9,080.00||$ 756.67|