If you have prescriptions that your insurance doesn’t cover, or if you don’t have prescription health coverage, the Community Services Agency Medical Prescription Program can help.
Those who are eligible can be served up to $1,000 once per year per household.
NO CRISIS NECESSARY.
Prescription must be new or refillable and non-narcotic. Call us if you have any questions or want more information.
This program is for Memphis and Shelby County residents whose monthly income falls at 125% or below the Federal Poverty Income Guidelines and have prescription medication that is not covered by insurance.
- Participants must be a resident of Shelby County
- Monthly Income must fall below 125% of Federal Poverty Income Guidelines
- Actual prescription or refillable bottles
Items to Bring to Appointment
- State Issued ID
- Social Security Cards for all household members
- Income verification for household
- Prescription or refillable bottles
CSBG INCOME GUIDELINES FOR FY 2019
(EFFECTIVE MAY 1, 2019)
125% Federal Poverty Guidelines
|People in Household||Annual Income||Monthly Income|
|For Each Additional Person Add:||$ 5,525.00||$ 460.42|