Comprehensive Emergency Assistance Program
Emergencies happen. If something is preventing you from paying rent or your mortgage, the Comprehensive Emergency Assistance Program (CEAP) can help. CEAP is designed to support families through tough times and keep them from losing their homes through eviction, foreclosures, or other circumstances. If you have experienced an unexpected, uncontrollable circumstance like a medical bill in the past 180 days, or loss of employment within the past 12 months you may qualify for CEAP assistance.
Eligible households can receive up to $1,000 once per program year.
Your family’s monthly income must be at or below 125% of the Federal Poverty Income Guideline and you must have an unexpected, uncontrollable circumstance.
* Uncontrollable circumstances are provable circumstances that caused an uncontrollable reduction in income and/or an unexpected out-of-pocket expense like job loss, death of spouse, unexpected repair or replacement of a large appliance, or a medical emergency
You will need:
- State Issued ID
- Social Security cards for all household members
- Income information for household (i.e. check stubs, award letter)
- Proof of pending eviction/foreclosure
- Proof of crisis/out of pocket expense
This program is offered throughout the year until all funds are exhausted. Each customer must submit an application by mail in or drop box.
Contact Information1188 Minna Pl.Memphis, TN 38104
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
CSBG Rent/Mortgage Application
DUE TO FUNDING WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS AT THIS TIME.
CSBG INCOME GUIDELINES FOR FY 2020
(EFFECTIVE JANUARY 25, 2021)
200% Federal Poverty Guidelines
|People in Household||Annual Income||Monthly Income|
|For Each Additional Person Add:||$9,080.000||$ 756.67|